ResyOS 3.1 Product Update
February 19, 2019
🎉 What's New 🎉
- Reservation List Redesign: More prominent allergy, occasion, notes indicators + more prominent party and cover visibility
- New Floor Plan Selector: More easily assign guests to the proper floor plan
- Performance Improvements
Reservation List Redesign
More prominent allergy, occasion and notes visual indicators:
- Now you don’t have to click into each guest profile in order to be aware of these important guest experience items.
- Tapping on the allergy (fork and knife icon) and occasion tag (cake with candles icon) on the reservation list pulls up the guest profile, where the icon is clearly explained (ie “birthday” and “peanut allergy”).
- When a guest adds notes for a special request while making their reservation, this will be indicated with a yellow notes icon.
Number of parties and covers visible on Notify, Waitlist and Reservation subsections and headers
New Floor Plan Selector
- More easily assign guests to the correct floor plan, great for restaurants with more than one floor plan (ie Dining Room & Patio seating).
- You’ll see the list of available floor plans directly above the visible floor plan.