ResyOS 3.2 Product Update
February 27, 2019
🎉 What's New 🎉
- Disable Online Booking: Now you can easily take inventory offline!
- Performance Improvements
Disable Online Booking
- Our partners have requested the ability to take all inventory offline, typically because service is unexpectedly busy or they’re overbooked. Now you can!
- How it works:
- Online reservations can now be disabled and re-enabled through tapping on the vertical dot button in the upper right corner.
- Reservations can be disabled for a specific shift.
- A red bar will be displayed at the top of the screen if reservations are disabled.
- To re-enable reservations for that shift, just tap on the same vertical dot button.
- Fixed an issue where the right number, wrong guest flow failed
- Fixed an issue where the timestamp for notes was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where we did not show the Add More Tables prompt if the user changed both table and time from the timeline
- Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to finish the currently seated guest when seating from the waitlist
- Fixed an issue where we showed that a date was in the past when it was still today
- Fixed an issue where the Google Guest function failed when the guest name had special characters
- When editing a tag, we no longer show the option to change its type from guest to visit. This never worked and never should have
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where the staff name/initials overlapped with the delete button when editing a note
- Capacity sort on the timeline previously sorted by min party size, without any secondary sorting. Now it sorts by min party size, then max party size, then table type
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where the table type name overlapped with the checkmark in the booking modal
- When clicking to view servers, we previously opened the server menu and showed servers on the tables. Now we only show servers on the tables. To open the menu to edit servers, tap Edit
- On the spread of covers view, VIP parties are now shown at the top of the list
- Fixed an issue where the floor plan tab switcher flickered when switching dates