Please Note: Creating an event will replace the standard shift you have in place for that date and time. If you are attempting to create a 'partial' event in a portion of the restaurant alongside your standard service it's best to use a 'Single Day Edit' to add customization to the special tables for the shift. How to Create an Event in a Portion of the Restaurant Alongside Standard Service
How to Replace Your Standard Shift with a Special Event Setup
- Login to the Resy Dashboard.
- Click on the graph icon in the top left corner to see the Dashboard dropdown menu.
- Click "Service" to open your Service Settings.
- From the Calendar tab, click on the date of the event and select "Create Event".
- Follow the steps in the Event Editor to setup all aspects of the event.
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner to finish!
Please Note: Access to the Service Settings in the Dashboard to create events requires certain permissions. You can control User Permissions in Dashboard. If you are unable to access them, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Banking Information and Fee Disbursement
- If you are planning to do a pre-paid event or use cancellation fees, a bank account is required. If you do not have an account in place, you'll be prompted to add that information when you reach that step in the event creation.
- This information can be updated in the dashboard under Venue > Banking Info (you must complete all fields).
- Funds collected for pre-paid events will disburse to your bank account 3 business days after the event date.