Instructions for Pulling your Resy Widget Code:
- Log into the Online Dashboard
- In the top left corner, click on the bar graph icon
- Click on Venue
- Click on the Widget Tab
- Click “Get API Key”
- Enter in the email of who will be installing the widget
- Click “Get API Key” again
- Copy the code in the Code Box
- Navigate to the your Bentobox Page: http://www.restaurant.com/bentobox
- On the left hand side of the page, click on Integrations, and scroll down to Reservations
- If you have another reservation platform that is connected, disconnect that platform first.
- Click on “Connect” next to Resy
- From the Online Dashboard (instructions above) obtain the following information:
- API Key - First text box in the Widget Tab
- Venue ID: 4 digit ID found in the widget code
- Enter in the Venue ID in the first box, and then the API Key that was generated
- Save and Close
- Navigate to your SquareSpace Page: account.squarespace.com
- Navigate to your Reservation Page or the page you have a widget/would like the widget
- If you have an existing widget with another reservation platform on the page follow these steps:
- At the top of the screen, next to page content click “Edit”
- Click on the box where the other widget is, tap on the trash can to delete
- To add the Resy Widget,
- In the top right corner of the screen tap on the +
- Scroll down to the “More” Section and select “Code”
- Click Code
- Remove the sample code in the block
- Paste in the Resy code
- Click “Apply”
- To preview the widget click --> Preview in Safe Mode
**If the widget isn’t appearing unless you refresh on the page, please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or Account Manager for advanced instructions to fix***
For Wordpress, please contact your Implementation Specialist or Account Manager for further instructions which will be customized depending on the theme of your Wordpress site.
- To add the widget to your wix site follow these instructions and copy paste your widget code.
When you reach this step make sure to drag this box out as large as possible because wix will limit the widget to being the size of that box. This is a limitation of wix constraining our code to live here and not allowing it to be added directly to your site. On other platforms the widget is able to take up the entire browser window.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy Page: websites.godaddy.com
- On the Left Handside, click “Add to this Page”
- Click “HTML” and then “Add”
- Paste in the code from the Online Dashboard
- Change Forced Height to 750, this will allow the widget box to properly render on the page and not be a small box.
- If you want to have the widget in the center of the page, toggle on Center Align at the bottom of the page