Online Reservations: If you have set up a cancellation or no show policy or prepaid ticketing for your reservations, your guests will be prompted to input their credit card information when booking online.
In-House Reservations: When booking in-house you will be prompted to input credit card information in the booking flow.
Please Note: If you would like to allow certain users to bypass this credit card requirement when booking in-house, you can give them the permission to 'Book without Payment'. Read this article for more information on how to give that permission.
How to ADD Payment Information to a Reservation:
- Begin the booking flow by selecting the booking button in the top right corner
- Select date, time and table type
- Enter guest name, phone number and notes
- Select between two payment options
Option 1: If the guest already has payment information on file you will be prompted with the option to select that card or to add a new one.
Option 2: If the guest doesn't have a credit card on file, you will need to select the 'Add Payment' prompt in the bottom right hand corner.
If you've selected to enter a new card you will be prompted to fill out all fields.
How to see if a reservation has payment information on file:
- Go to date of reservation
- Locate the booked list and tap on the reservation in question
- Select the History tab
- The History tab will notate when the reservation was made, who made the reservation and if payment information was added.
Please Note: Once you add a credit card to a guest's profile it will remain in the system for you to use for future bookings.