ResyOS app version 3.15
Move to a PUSH System for Guest Reservation Actions in ResyOS - Actions made to guest/reservation profiles in ResyOS will now sync instantly between devices. The following actions have been updated to PUSH with version 3.15:
- Table Status Updates
- Adding Guest Tags and Notes
- Edits to Waitlist Parties
- Edits to Guests on the Notify List
- Table Assignment Changes
- SMS Messages Sent/Received
This is V1 of our migration to a PUSH system. We are working to add server stat updates, floor plan configuration edits, shift setting updates & venue detail edits in a future release.
Single-Day Table Availability Updates From the iPad - You can now update the table availability for a single shift on a single day directly from the iPad. Edit tables to in-house, online or walk-in for the whole shift or a custom timeframe.
- Visit How to Make Single Day Edits to Availability from the Timeline View in ResyOS for a walkthrough of this new feature.
- Fixed an issue where 15-minute blocks would not show up on the timeline. Now they will show the same grey diagonal lines.