Please Note: If you do not see the option for ‘Service’ in the dashboard drop-down menu, you can adjust user permissions to allow access to ‘Update Shifts’.
Activate a Floor Plan & Edit Table Availability
In order for a floor plan to show in ALL BASE SHIFTS, you'll need to activate the floor plan in the shift and adjust the availability as needed.
First, you'll log onto the Dashboard using Chrome:
- Click on the top left corner icon > Service > Shift Settings tab
- Click the three dots on the top right corner of the shift you wish to edit and select ‘Edit Shift’
- Select Step 2: Service Settings > Floor Plans
- Toggle on the Floor Plan you want active for the shift
- Continue to Step 3: Availability > Select Online, In-House or Walk-in -OR- Select ‘Customize Availability by Time’ to create mixed availability on certain times and tables
- Select Done and then Update Shift to save changes