Please Note: If you do not see the option for ‘Service’ in the dashboard drop-down menu, you can adjust user permissions to allow access to ‘Update Shifts’.
Activate a Floor Plan & Edit Table Availability
In order for a special floor plan to show on a SINGLE DAY, you'll need to activate the floor plan on the day(s) and adjust the availability as needed.
To activate a floor plan for a SINGLE SHIFT, first you'll log onto the Dashboard using Chrome:
- Click on the top left corner icon > Service > Calendar tab
- Click the date you want to edit > ‘Single Day Edit’ > Select Shift
- Select Step 2: Service Settings > Floor Plans
- Toggle on the Floor Plan you want active for the shift
- Continue to Step 3: Availability > Select Online, In-House or Walk-in -OR- Select ‘Customize Availability by Time’ to create mixed availability on certain times and tables
- Select Done and then Update Shift to save changes