Step 1: Open the Booking Module
In the top right corner, tap the booking button to open the Booking Module.
Step 2: Select Reservation Details in Booking Module
- Select the date, party size, time, and table type by scrolling on each column in the Booking Module.
- Enter in the guest's full phone number. Resy OS will search both your guestbook and the Resy Database.Note: Phone numbers are required to book a reservation. If you're booking on behalf someone (ex. concierge or executive assistant calls in) - follow the book on behalf of instructions here.
- If a guest phone number does not bring up a guest profile, move to Step 3. If a guest's profile is found - tap the guest profile and move on to Step 4.
Please Note: Available Tables are online for guests to book in the Resy App/Resy.com/your website. Whereas, In-House Tables are only available to the restaurant. We recommend selecting available tables first when a guest makes a reservation by phone, so that in-house tables can be reserved for walk-ins, VIPS, etc.
Step 3: Add a New Guest
If the guest profile does not appear after typing in the full guest phone number:
- Tap "Create New Guest"
- Add Name
- Tap "Reserve"
Please Note: Green Check marks are an internal guide to help your team know what to book in-house in order to optimize your reservation flow. This does not indicate which tables are available.
Step 4: Confirming Reservation
- Tap green "Reserve" button at the bottom of the Booking Module.
- This will bring up the accountability screen: Tap the name or initials for the person completing the reservation. If not listed, tap "Add Name".
- Confirmation emails are automatically toggled On if a guest has an email on their Resy profile. To disable the confirmation email, tap the green toggle next to the email address.
View Reservation on Booked List
Look at the Booked list on the left-hand side of your screen. Reservations can be sorted by time, party size, name, table number, status, and date created. You can search for reservations using the search bar up top.