The Book on Behalf Of feature can be used when concierges or an executive assistant call to book on behalf of a guest or to bypass the phone number requirement. Follow the below instructions to use the book on behalf of feature:
Step 1: Add your Restaurant to your Guestbook
- Click your restaurant name in the top left corner
- Tap "Guest Book"
- Tap "+" in the top left corner of the guestbook
- Tap "Add" next to "Name" and add your restaurant's name
- Tap "Add" next to "Mobile" and add your restaurant's phone number (Note:it does not need to be a mobile number)
- Tap "Add Guest"
Step 2: Booking on Behalf of a Guest
Now that you've added your restaurant profile to the guestbook, you're ready to start using the Book on Behalf of feature.
- Open the Booking Module.
- Select the date, party size, time, and table type by scrolling on each column
- On the righthand side, enter your restaurant's name
- Select the restaurant profile
- Tap the three vertical dots to the right of the restaurant name
- Select "Book on Behalf Of"
- Type the guest's name that you'd like to appear on the reservation
- Tap "Add Guest" and add any notes or tags that you'd like
- Tap "Reserve"
The name on the reservation will be the actual guest's name and the 'Reservation Contact' will be the restaurant profile.