Below you'll find instructions on how to import your future and past year's reservation report from OpenTable ERB:
- You will need a thumb drive.
- Go to ‘Reports’ section on the lefthand side of the touchscreen monitor.
- Click ‘Reservation and Cancellation’, then change settings to: Report Options Tab- set dates for the current date + one year in the future, choose all shifts, select "Reservations" under Report typeReservation and Guest Codes- changed the “and” to “or”, nothing elseOutput Options- in “Show” section, click Guest Phone Numbers, Guest Notes, Guest Codes, and Company Name
- Click “Generate Report”
- Click on "Export" on the top left corner of the report. Then select Text Format (txt) for the file. It’s important to save as a txt file, and not xcl.
- Save the report to your computer.
- Repeat steps 3-6 and generate a reservation report for the past year.
- Save the file (usually in My Computer > My Documents > Opentable > Exports) and copy it to the thumb drive and send them to your Implementation Specialist.