You can make quick single-day edits to a shift in your Service Settings on the Resy Dashboard HERE!
For access to the Dashboard Service Settings, the login you use must be designated as an 'Admin' for your restaurant.
- Click on the graph icon in the top left corner to see the Dashboard dropdown menu.
- Click "Service" to open your Service Settings.
- From the Calendar tab, click the day you'd like to edit and select "Single Day Edit". From there you can edit every aspect of the current shift for this day.
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner to finish!
In this example we edited the lunch shift to end a bit earlier on one day in order to help prepare for a special wine event that evening, but we could have also adjusted pacing, availability, turn times or reservation settings.
- Anyone with an Admin log-in will have access to the "Service Settings". To request additional admin log-ins, please have the current Admin for your restaurant contact our Support Team and we'll set that up!
- Single day edits will ONLY change the shift for the specific day chosen. Edits to your default shift can be done from the "Shift Settings" tab.
- The edits you make to a shift will be live as soon as you hit "Save" if the shift is within your online booking window. ResyOS on the iPad may take a few minutes to reflect the changes, you can force close and re-open the app to see the changes right away.
- Any reservations that have already been booked on a shift that you are editing will remain in-tact. If you changed any reservation policy details (adding a cancellation fee for example), guests that were already reserved will have the original reservation details that they booked with listed in the reservation profile.