ResyOS App Updates
- You can now add guest information to a walk-in profile after seating the party. Visit the Help Center HERE for a walkthrough!
- The booking modal is now full screen allowing the full display names and table type details to be listed more clearly.
- Added the 'Book on behalf of' feature for the mobile (iPhone) version of ResyOS
- Reservations from a previous shift will now show on the timeline view in the next shift if the turn-time extends between shifts.
Resy Dashboard Service Settings Update
- Added the ability to copy a single-day edit from the calendar page. Visit the Help Center HERE for a walkthrough.
Resy Web Booking Update
- Added flows for setting notifies & overbooking using unassigned tables. Visit the Help Center HERE for a full Web Booking walkthrough.
Bug Fixes & Optimizations
- Fixed an issue where visit tags added to a Notify (while updating the time) were not saving
- Fixed an issue where custom double confirmation language was not sticking after saving the shift
- Fixed an issue where history item for walk-ins was not showing in the history tab in the profile.
- Fixed an issue where restaurants were seeing "integer_too_small" error that was preventing them from booking through the app
- Fixed an issue where guests marked as 'No Show' would bounce back up to the Booked list as an unassigned reservation
- Fixed an issue where in certain cases duplicate reservations were showing on the reservation list