Slot based inventory is available for Platform 360 and Full Stack restaurant partners. If you are interested in learning more or upgrading please reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org . For a detailed walkthrough on how to set up slots through the Resy Dashboard Click HERE.
Make quick single day edits to your slots on the iPad in ResyOS!
Tapping on a slot in ResyOS will show three options
- Make In-house/Online - This will adjust the slot to either in-house or online depending on the current status of the slot. The slot will only be adjusted for the single shift. To make recurring edits to your slots setup visit the Resy Dashboard > Service > Shift Settings.
- Unassign - This will remove the slot from the current table assignment and place the slot in the 'unassigned' section. The table will revert to it's default attributes if a slot is removed (Online, In-house or Walk-in). The slot will still be online or in-house whether it is assigned to a table or not.
- Edit - This will allow you to edit all attributes of the slot including min/max party size, time, online status and the ability to change the slot to a 'manager slot'. The slot will only be adjusted for the single shift. To make recurring edits to your slots setup visit the Resy Dashboard > Service > Shift Settings.
Slots - Single Day Edits
When you choose the 'edit' option, the slots edit panel will open on the left hand side of the screen.
- Change the start time (you can also do this just by dragging and dropping the slot along the grid)
- Change the table assignment (you can also do this just by dragging and dropping the slot along the grid)
- Change min party size
- Change max party size
- Change availability setting to online or in-house (you can also do this by tapping the slots and selecting 'make in-house/online' from the menu)
- Designate a slot as a 'Manager Slot' (for in-house slots only). 'Manager Slots' are another version of an in-house slots meant to be held back from standard in-house booking. They'll be clearly notated as 'Manager Slot' on the timeline and booking model in ResyOS.
- Apply an Exclusive Booking Channel to a slot. Click here to view more about how to setup and use the Exclusive Booking Channels feature.