Resy OS Timeline View Availability Update
- Improved visibility for table availability on the timeline view. Now, any availability that is In-House, Walk-in or has a venue-specific Exclusive Booking Channel applied (in other words all availability that is not Online) will have the corresponding icon in the first cell of that availability type and then an underline in every subsequent cell of the same availability type.
Enhanced 'Booking Mode' from the Timeline View- Updated the party size filter at the top of the timeline view to be a row of buttons in the header to reduce the number of taps. Selecting a party size opens booking mode on the timeline view. While in booking mode:
- The timeline view will only show your online & in-house tables available for the selected party size eliminating other tables from view
- The timeline will highlight all booking options for the selected party size (including combos) making it easy to see what is available and book
- The timeline will reflect the table availability (online & in-house) for each 15 min increment increasing visibility to help you make the best choice
- Online tables will be listed in a darker shade where they are not currently bookable/online due to the turn time for the selected party size conflicting with another reservation
- Green check marks are listed on the timeline view to help guide you to the best choice for your open online tables. They will show limited options when you have open availability and as you fill up they'll adjust to guide you to where you can book for a guest while still achieving max turns with regards to your pacing.
- Click here to learn more about 'booking mode' on the timeline view in ResyOS
Single-day channel edits to slots
- Added the ability to apply and edit Exclusive Booking Channels to slots as single day edits from the iPad
- Click here to learn more about how to make single day edits to slots in ResyOS
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect card could be charged when changing a reservation booked through the Google integration.
- Fixed an issue where reservation overlap alerts were firing for completed reservations marked as 'Done'.
- Fixed an issue where seating a walk-in on a table that does not accommodate the party size and then creating a new guest caused the reservation to fail.