You can update a guest's profile name in ResyOS only if the profile was created by the restaurant. If the guest created their own profile from Resy.com or the Resy App, you will not be able to edit their name.
Editing a Guest's Name Created by the Restaurant:
- Find the guest's profile either from your Guest Book or from an upcoming reservation.
- Once in the Reservation profile, tap the three vertical dots to get the drop down menu.
- Select 'Edit Guest Name' and then you will be prompted to update the First or Last Name for this guest.
- Hit 'Update Name' when done to save your changes.
Reservation Profile view:
Guestbook search view:
*Pro-tip: If you do not see 'Edit Guest Name' on this menu, the guest created their own profile and you will want to direct the guest to follow these steps below to update their profile.
Editing a Guest's Name Created by the Guest
The guest can edit their own name from Resy.com or the Resy App.
- Tap the profile photo icon in the top right
- Tap 'Profile'
- From there, the guest can edit their name, phone number, email, photo, and Resy Bio.
From the Resy App:
- The guest will want to tap their profile photo icon in the top left corner
- Tap 'Edit guest profile'