ResyOS version 3.14 is a small release focused on improved infrastructure & general performance.
- Refactored the OS guestbook search screens to unblock adding guest search filters in a future update.
- Integrated a new endpoint for recommended booking times that require much less data allowing the app run more efficiently and effectively.
WEB/BACKEND NEW FEATURES:
- More authentication service updates to continue to improve the load speeds in the dashboard. (Shout out to Adam and Mike Hearing for their hard work on this!)
- BE work for single-day table availability updates, more details below. (Shout out to Nate for his work on this!)
- Fixed an issue where notifies set via the widget were not appearing in the ResyOS app.
- Fixed an issue where menu highlights were not saving on the venue details page in the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the custom notifies report for The Nomad was not updating (this went out as a hotfix prior to the release).
- Fixed an issue where we were not able to add cancellation fees to custom tables in the create shift flow (this went out as a hotfix prior to the release).
- Fixed an issue where API keys were not being generated in the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the book party of 2 link in web booking was not working.
- Updated the copy for the waitlist text to be "1 hour" instead of "an hour"
- Shipped some compliance updates on OS Web.