Take a peek through the instructions to see how it’s done, and if you still have questions, feel free to reach out to your Implementation Specialist for further assistance.
1. Open the invite link on a web browser
2. Click "Join" and sign up for a new account
3. Once logged in, click on the Green + sign to create a new project
4. Choose "Postcards" as your item to create
5. Once selected, two Resy check insert templates will load. To begin customizing your card, click on the template you’d like to use and then click "Start your design":
- Template Option 1 does not include a launch date
- Template Option 2 includes a launch date
- If you plan to market the transition to Resy before going live on the platform, select the date option to include your launch date on the postcard.
6. On the front side of the check insert, you can edit the first line of text. On the back side of the check insert, you can upload a restaurant logo. The image can be uploaded as a gif, jpeg, pdf, or png.
7. Next, select the type of paper and finish you’d like to order. We recommend original paper in matte finish and coated on both sides.
8. Underneath your paper selection, choose the quantity of postcards to order.
- We recommend ordering 500 postcards for a moderately sized restaurant offering dinner service, but that number should increase based on number of shifts you’re open for and the size of your restaurant. The good news is you can always order more!