If you want to offer pick-up orders or meal kits for the holidays or other special occasions, here's how!
If you want to offer multiple pickup times per service:
Create an Assigned Seating Event
Select "Assigned Seating" for the Event type
Once you arrive at Step 2, Ticket Settings of your event creation, you will toggle on the floor plan you created for the event.
*Click here for a walk through on how to How to Setup Fixed Pickup Times for your Event in the the Availability Grid and Pacing*
If you want to offer ONLY ONE pickup time per service:
Create a General Admission Event
Select "General Admission" for the Event type
Once you arrive at Step 2, Ticket Settings of your event creation, you will set up your Pick-Up options (Dishes, Meal Kit) and Add-On Items (sides, cookbook, beverage pairing).
How to add Pickup Options and Items:
- In Step 2, click 'Create Ticket'
- Enter the name of the pick-up option
- Enter the price
- In the section labeled 'Included With This Ticket' you will enter the details of the meal. You can click 'Add Highlight' to add an additional detail
- For 'Ticket Quantity', enter the number of orders you want available online
- For 'Ticket Policies' select whether you accept refunds and if you want gratuity included in the price
- Lastly, click 'Create Ticket'
Please Note: You will also use these steps for add-on items, such as your sides, beverage pairings that enhance the pickup option.
This is how your Pick-up options look once you've created them in Dashboard:
Please Note: When you create multiple ticket types you will have to assign each ticket type to tables in order to proceed with the set up.
This is how guests will view your Pick-up Event options online at Resy.com:
*Please Note: Guests aren't able to book both ticket options at once, this would be done in separate booking transactions.
Once an event has gone live it cannot be edited. Pickup events can run alongside regular service and/or other events (up to 3 events can be created per service).